Secret Service Director Julia Pierson has resigned amid security lapses at the White House.
Today 3:35 pm - U.S.
The first Ebola patient diagnosed in the United States told relatives that he notified health care workers the first time he went to the hospital that he was visiting the U.S. from Liberia, the man's sister said Wednesday.
Today 2:22 pm - U.S.
Three members of the ambulance crew that transported a man diagnosed with Ebola to a Dallas hospital have tested negative for the virus and are restricted to their homes as health officials monitor their conditions.
Today 10:49 am - U.S.
- Jury selection resumes in Jodi Arias retrial
Jury selection resumes in the penalty retrial of convicted murderer Jodi Arias as prosecutors try again for a death sentence.Today 10:39 am - U.S.
- Team seeks anyone who encountered Ebola patient
A nine-member team of federal health officials is tracking anyone who had close contact with a man being treated for Ebola in a Dallas hospital, the director of the nation's top disease-fighting agency said Wednesday.Today 12:27 pm - U.S.
- 10 things to know
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today: 1.Today 5:18 am - Worth a click
- Hong Kong leader ignores protestersToday - News
- Obama seeks traction on economy amid foreign testsToday 3:52 am - U.S.
- After bombs found, police say Frein making errorsToday 3:22 am - U.S.
- Wage gap widening over education spendingToday 7:54 am - News
- Obama, Netanyahu to meet as Iran deadline loomsToday 3:25 am - US-World politics
- Feds unveil cleanup plan for nuclear waste dumpToday 3:21 am - U.S.
- Bodies found on Japan volcano, raising toll to 48Today 3:58 am - World
- Pennsylvania trooper shot dead during gun trainingToday 3:13 am - U.S.
- Details of presidential security breaches evolveToday 3:54 am - U.S.
- Mayor of suburban Los Angeles city killedToday 3:12 am - U.S.
- Psych expert says suspect didn’t understand rightsToday 3:04 am - U.S.
- Protesters heckle Hong Kong leader on National DayToday 5:13 am - World
- Fire damages several buildings in Atlantic CityToday 3:18 am - U.S.
- Mexico announces homicide charges in army killingsToday 3:14 am - World
- Saudi overhaul reshapes Islam’s holiest city MeccaToday 5:17 am - World