Lifeline Data Centers has purchased the former south side Target for an undisclosed sum.
Today 5:38 pm - Business
Steel Dynamics Inc. has closed on the $1.625 billion purchase of a Mississippi mini-mill, officials announced today.
Today 3:12 pm - Business
PRINCETON, Ind. – Toyota said it plans to add 180 full-time production jobs to its southwest Indiana factory during the next five months.
Today 12:49 pm - Indiana
- 19 deaths tied to ignitions
DETROIT – The death toll tied to faulty ignition switches in General Motors small cars has risen to 19, according to a compensation expert hired by the company. The number is likely to go higher.Today - Business
- Industrial output slips in August
WASHINGTON – U.S. manufacturing output declined in August for the first time in seven months, reflecting a sharp fall in production at auto plants that was due mainly to seasonal adjustment problems.Today - Business
- Microsoft gets 'Minecraft,' not its founders
NEW YORK – Microsoft's decision to spend $2.5 billion for the creator of the hit game “Minecraft” could help the Xbox maker grab attention on mobile phones, a new priority for the company.Today - Business
- Breadstick policy seen as generousToday - Business
- 19 deaths eligible for payments, GM expert saysMonday - Business
- Hiring in state rises with national trendMonday - Business
- Insurance firms seen as savior of pensionsMonday - Business
- Ferrari to increase outputMonday - Business
- Lululemon sales laggingMonday - Business
- August sees rise in CEO departuresMonday - Business
- 90-year-old publisher sounds off on Buffett, Burger KingMonday - Business