The Mad Ants, reigning D-League champions, will open their season without the player most closely identified with the franchise.
Today - Mad Ants NBADL
It was a Thursday on a surprisingly sunny day in Cleveland, but it could’ve easily been confused with a Sunday spiritual revival, a Saturday morning tailgate outside an SEC football stadium, or some Frankenstein combination of the two.
Today - NBA
Ahmad Bradshaw and Hakeem Nicks keep saying all the right things.
Today - Colts/NFL
- Brees helps Saints get road win
Drew Brees overcame a shaky start and threw for one touchdown and ran for another and the New Orleans Saints defeated the Carolina Panthers 28-10 Thursday night to take over first place in the NFC South.Today - Professional
- Hossa, Sharp lead Blackhawks in shootout
Marian Hossa had a goal and an assist in the Chicago Blackhawks’ 5-4 shootout win over the Ottawa Senators, reaching two milestones in the city in which he started his NHL career back in 1997.Today - Professional
- Ron Howard not returning to Mad Ants
Ron Howard, affectionately known as "Mr. Mad Ant," the NBA Development League's all-time leading scorer, wasn't signed by the team before the required deadline Wednesday.Thursday - Mad Antics
- Royals come up 90 feet shortThursday - MLB
- Knicks spoil James' homecomingThursday - NBA
- Young, Wolves hold off Pistons Thursday - NBA
- Sharp, Hossa lead Blackhawks to win over SenatorsThursday - NHL
- 3rd time a charmThursday - MLB
- Romo says pain won’t be reason to not playThursday - Professional
- Hibbert strong in openerThursday - NBA
- Balanced Bulls roll in openerThursday - Professional
- Red Wings score 3 in 3rd to defeat CapitalsThursday - Professional
- New Orleans at CarolinaThursday - Colts/NFL