The conservative lawyer who defended Californias ban on gay marriage at the Supreme Court is at work on another project: planning his daughters upcoming same-sex wedding ceremony.
Today - U.S.
A Denver man accused of killing his wife while she was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher ate marijuana-infused candy before the attack, according to search warrants released Thursday.
Today 5:20 am - U.S.
The Homeland Security Department has reissued asylum rules to immigration officials amid concerns that they are misinterpreting how to decide which immigrants get to see a judge for asylum claims.
Today 4:34 am - U.S.
- Views differ of imam accused in terror case
An Egyptian imam who led a London mosque more than a dozen years ago was portrayed in opening statements at his terrorism trial as an enthusiastic supporter of al-Qaida by a prosecutor and as a reasonable man who helped authorities in England keep people calm by his defense attorney.Today 4:19 am - U.S.
- Remembering an officer slain after bombs went off
Like many other youngsters, Sean Collier wanted to be a police officer. Unlike most, he brought that dream to life – and then died doing it, becoming a central character in one of the most gripping manhunts the nation has ever seen.Today 4:10 am - U.S.
- Little government response to bombing a year laterThursday - U.S.
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before US appeals courtThursday - U.S.
- What’s next in gay marriage’s legal odyssey?Thursday - U.S.
- Experts say video doesn’t show Earhart wreckageThursday - U.S.
- Fund raises thousands for exonerated NYC manThursday - U.S.
- Sinaloa cartel associate brought to Chicago to face chargesThursday - U.S.
- Troopers issue report on fatal Fla. day care crashThursday - U.S.
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blastThursday - U.S.
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentencedThursday - U.S.
- Minimum wage still excludes manyThursday - U.S.
- Grants aim to better align workforce, jobsThursday - U.S.