The following statement was issued Saturday by the Indiana State Health Commissioner: There's an old proverb about a man who repeated gossip to several people and then later found out it wasn't true. After, he went to the town elder to seek repentance.
Today 2:21 pm - The Scoop
DAKAR, Senegal – More than 10,000 people have been infected with Ebola and nearly half of them have died, according to figures released Saturday by the World Health Organization, as the outbreak continues to spread.
Today 2:04 pm - World
JERUSALEM – A top Israeli minister says there is a “crisis” in in the country’s relations with the United States that must be fixed.
Today 2:00 pm - World
- Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
TEHRAN, Iran – Iran hanged a woman on Saturday who was convicted of murdering a man she said was trying to rape her, the official IRNA news agency reported.Today 12:44 pm - World
- 3 states issue stronger Ebola quarantine
NEW YORK – New Jersey, New York and Illinois have issued a mandatory quarantine for travelers who have had contact with Ebola-infected patients in West Africa.Today 12:40 pm - U.S.
- Cafeteria worker tried to stop school shooter
MARYSVILLE, Wash. – A Washington state high school cafeteria worker tried to stop a gunman who opened fire at the school north of Seattle, killing one girl and badly wounding four others, authorities said Saturday.Today 12:18 pm - U.S.
- 2 deputies dead in Calif. spreeToday - News
- Democrats try to regain lost votes outside citiesToday 3:54 am - US-World politics
- Marine death is 1st in campaign against ISToday 3:59 am - U.S.
- Lava creeps toward road on Hawaii’s Big IslandToday 3:50 am - U.S.
- Tunisians skeptical on eve of historic electionToday 4:10 am - World
- WEATHER JOURNALToday - Weather
- LotteriesToday - News
- CorrectionToday - Corrections
- School gunman was Homecoming prince, students say Friday - U.S.
- Federal officials: Dallas nurse free of EbolaFriday - U.S.
- Former Obama lawyer nixes attorney general offerFriday - US-World politics
- Iraqi officials say IS militants used chlorine gasFriday - World
- Turkey says 1,300 Syria rebels heading to KobaniFriday - World
- Police prepare for grand jury decision in FergusonFriday - U.S.
- After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others quarantinedFriday - U.S.