Fort Wayne Metals Research Products Corp. is investing $29.4 million in an expansion project that will create up to 106 new jobs by 2017, state officials announced today.
Today 3:49 pm - Business
Data suggest that northeast Indiana is in a “quiet growth phase in which businesses are not likely to announce minor hiring or (staff) reduction efforts,” local officials announced today.
Today 1:22 pm - Business
Looks like the best suitor won. After an extended chase that included overtures on both sides and flirtations with other parties, Mens Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank will combine to create the nations fourth-largest menswear retail chain.
Today - Business
- Europe wants its Parmesan back … and its feta, too
Would Parmesan by any other name be as tasty atop your pasta? A ripening trade battle might put that to the test.Today - Business
- Noted attorney hired to probe GM
General Motors just gave attorney Anton Valukas a tall order and a short deadline.Today - Business
- Wholesaler sales slide 1.9 percent
U.S. wholesale businesses in January suffered their steepest sales drop in nearly five years, yet they continued to increase their stockpiles. This suggests that companies expect the economy to rebound after experiencing an abrupt winter slowdown.Today - Business
- Men's Wearhouse buying Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billionTuesday - Business
- Van production resuming at Mishawaka plantTuesday - Business
- Toledo Jeep plant hiring part-time workersTuesday - Business
- Greater Fort Wayne asks: What do you stand for?Tuesday - Business
- 77% of state companies won’t hire for springTuesday - Business
- New top banana born with Chiquita mergerTuesday - Business
- McDonald’s struggles worsened by weatherTuesday - Business
- Bankruptcy for Sbarro is its secondTuesday - Business
- Oil little changed near $101 after tumbleTuesday - Business