Workers at NCI Fort Wayne LLC, a subsidiary of Nyloncraft Inc., are eligible to receive services under the federal Trade Adjustment Assistance program, the Indiana Department of Workforce Development said today.
Today 11:41 am - Business
The risk of losing your job is getting smaller and smaller.
Today - Business
Wal-Mart is replacing the chief of its U.S. discount stores in what could be an indication that it’s losing confidence that its largest business unit will rebound after more than a year of disappointing results.
Today - Business
- Zimmer earnings up 16ápercent
Zimmer Holdings Inc. on Thursday reported second-quarter earnings of $176.5 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share, on net sales of $1.18 billion.Today - Business
- State closes Healthy Indiana Plan enrollment
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's Healthy Indiana Plan for the working poor on Thursday stopped enrolling new Hoosiers because the insurance program hit its financial maximum.Thursday - Indiana
- Zimmer's quarterly earnings up 16%
Zimmer Holdings Inc. today reported second-quarter earnings of $176.5 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share, on net sales of $1.18 billion. That's a 16 percent increase from the $152.1 million, or 89 cents a share, on sales of $1.17 billion posted for the same three months of 2013.Thursday - Business
- Column: Cattle stampede higherToday 11:57 am - Business
- GM quarterly profit falls 85% on recall costsThursday - Business
- Meat supplier in China scandal has global reachThursday - Business
- China detains employees of suspect meat sellerThursday - Business
- IMF sees US growth at weakest since recessionThursday - Business
- Facebook 2Q earnings, revenue soarThursday - Business