The second of two Fort Wayne men accused of robbing a person at gunpoint, and possibly another the same night in July, was charged Wednesday.
Kenneth J. Anderson, 20, of the 500 block of Kimberton Drive, faces one count of robbery in connection with two armed robberies reported to Fort Wayne police July 13, according to a probable cause affidavit.
The other man accused of robbing with him, Tyler M. McCoy, 20, of the 100 block of East Crown Lane, was charged last week with one count of armed robbery.
The robbery in which Anderson and McCoy were identified as the gunmen occurred about 1:30 a.m. July 13 when a woman arrived home and was approached by two men who arrived in a car shortly thereafter and robbed her at gunpoint, according to the report.
A description of the suspects’ car was similar to that of a car in a robbery report that police had received about an hour earlier, the affidavit said.
The locations of the robberies were not available.
An interview with the car’s owner confirmed that he gave it to McCoy and Anderson on the night of the robberies, the report said.
McCoy and Anderson were being held Wednesday night in lieu of $10,000 bail each.