Your time is valuable. Here are 7 local stories you might find worth reading.
1. The statue of General "Mad Anthony" Wayne is going to be restored to its original finish. CLICK
2. Playing "small ball" pays off for TinCaps in 3-2 win over Beloit. CLICK
3. Organizers of the Fort Wayne Pride Festival expect this weekend's event to be bigger than ever. CLICK
4. State Senator Jim Banks wife, Amanda, announced she will run to fill his vacancy in the Indiana Senate. CLICK
5. The northern Indiana Better Business Bureau warns of a scam where fun run organizers are taking the registration money and then canceling the event. CLICK
6. Mentored by former Komets' captain Colin Chaulk, a local player gets a shot to fulfill his hockey dream. CLICK
7. If you're looking for a good time, you might want to see the Civic Theater's latest production - "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels." CLICK