A look at some things Fort Wayne area readers will want to know.
* If you're a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 you might be interested in attending “RiffTrax Live: Sharknado” – showing this evening at 7:30 p.m.; Regal Coldwater Crossing, 211 W. Washington Center Road. Check out the details at www.fathomevents.com
* Looking for something else to do? Click here to check out Today's Best Bets.
* Did you know on this date in 1799, the Rosetta Stone was discovered in Egypt. If you want to know what else makes today special, click here for Today in History.
* National I Love Horses Day
* National Tapioca Pudding Day
* National Gummi Worm Day
2. TODAY’S WEATHER
Partly sunny, with a high near 70. There's a slight chance of showers between noon and 2 pm. Click here for more details and an extended forecast.
3. LOCAL STORIES YOU’LL WANT TO READ
4. ROADWORK & ROAD RESTRICTIONS
Webster Street is closed between Wayne and Berry streets until December 2015. Click here to learn of other area road projects and restrictions.
5. A QUICK LOOK AT LOCAL SPORTS