The Indiana Department of Transportation announced Tuesday that it has awarded $102 million in federal transportation funding to cities, towns and counties – several of them in northeast Indiana:
- Albion – $2,119,151 for work on West Main Street, from 500 feet west of the city limits to York Street.
- Allen County – $3,217,200 for the Ryan-Bruick Road corridor, from Harper Road to U.S. 24.
- Butler – $200,000 for sidewalks on Beach and Liberty streets.
- Garrett – $688,516 for sidewalks on Lee, Second, Houston and Warfield streets.
- Noble County – $1,637,200 for bridge over the Elkhart River on Pigeon Street.
- South Whitley – $290,800 for improving sidewalks east of Indiana 5.
- Steuben County – $2,813,600 for County Road 200 North, from the Angola city limits to 500 feet east of Indiana 827.
- Warsaw – $1,769,440 for East Market Street between Hickory and Bronson streets.