A look at some things Fort Wayne area readers will want to know.
Mike’s Carwash announced the closing of its Glenbrook Square location, Friday, June 13th. Click here to read the press release.
Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out “Out & About” for festivals, music and other events happening in our area.
If you want to know what makes today special, click here for Today in History.
- National Weed Your Garden Day
- National Kitchen Klutzes of America Day
- National Blame Someone Else Day
- National Sewing Machine Day
Mostly sunny with a high in the lower 70s. Click here for more details and an extended forecast.
3. LOCAL STORIES YOU’LL WANT TO READ
- 'Automotive Woodstock' comes to Auburn
- Zoo greets newborn female red panda
- Stutzman in race for House majority whip
- Mad Ants plan to stay independent
- Friday is entertainment day in the JG Weekender Section. Click here to read Keiara Carr's interview with the country duo Florida Georgia Line and and her preview of the Enchanted Lakes Renaissance Faire and Marketplace.
North Anthony Boulevard is closed to southbound traffic at Coliseum Boulevard for bridge and road widening to June 27. Click here to learn of other area road projects and restrictions.
5. A QUICK LOOK AT SPORTS
- TinCaps slam Lugnuts, end skid with 7- 2 win
- Ben Smith writes how a paralympian gets most of 'The Moment'
- Click here to find all the latest high school sports scores and stories.
Spurs 107, Heat 86 (Spurs lead series 3-1)
- Tigers 4, White Sox 0
- Pirates 4, Cubs 0
- Reds 4, Dodgers 1
- Red Sox 5, Indians 2
Brazil 3, Croatia 1