Fort Wayne and Allen County officials are conducting a news conference Friday morning to address robberies, many of the armed, of people answering Craigslist ads.
Allen County Prosecutor Karen E. Richards and Fort Wayne Police Capt. Tom Bandor will highlight concerns at 9:30 a.m. at the Allen County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
- Craigslist encounter ends with shooting
- Sale of mounted badger nets charges
- Charges filed in 2nd Craigslist holdup
- Police tag suspect in Craigslist holdup
- 2 robbed trying to buy Craigslist item
- Craigslist customer says iPhone, cash, gun were stolen
- Craigslist seller robs iPad buyer
- iPhone deal ends in gunpoint holdup