Those who wish to dispose of expired or unwanted medication have a number of options Friday.
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department announced Tuesday that pills in their original bottles or packages (no liquids) can be dropped off between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Friday at the following Walgreens stores:
- 5830 N. Clinton St. at St. Joe Center Road.
- 6202 W. Jefferson Blvd. at Getz Road.
- 6730 Bluffton Road at Lower Huntington Road.
- 330 W. State Blvd. at Wells Street.
- 907 Lincoln Highway West at Brookwood (New Haven).
- 10170 Maysville Road at Chapel Ridge.
- 1701 E. Paulding Road at South Anthony Boulevard.
- 1610 W. Cook Road at Lima Road.
- 5435 E. Dupont Road at Tonkel Road.
- 10211 Chestnut Plaza Drive at Scott Road (Chestnut Hills).
- 11932 Lima Road at Carroll Road.
- 10412 Coldwater Road at Dupont Road.
- 2410 Coliseum Blvd. N. at East State Boulevard.
- 6201 Stellhorn Road at Maplecrest Road.
- Indiana State Police Post, 5811 Ellison Road.
- Huntertown Town Hall.
- Edwin J. Rousseau Centre Lobby.
- New Haven Police (815 Lincoln Highway E.).