The Allen County Right to Life Political Action Committee has endorsed local pro-life candidates prior to the May 6 primary election.
In some races, the PAC chose only one candidate and in others they chose both running for the post.
According to a press release, the group believes the following candidates, if elected, will be dependable voices on pro-life issues for their constituents:
- Indiana Senate District 14: Dennis Kruse (R)
- Indiana Senate District 15: Liz Brown (R)
- Indiana House District 50: Dan Leonard (R)
- Indiana House District 52: Ben Smaltz (R)
- Indiana House District 79: Matthew Lehman (R)
- Indiana House District 81: Martin Carbaugh (R)
- Indiana House District 82: David Ober (R)
- Indiana House District 83: Kathy Heuer (R) and Christopher Judy (R)
- Indiana House District 84: Michael Barranda (R) and Bob Morris (R)
- Indiana House District 85: Casey Cox (R)
- Allen County Prosecuting Attorney: J. Michael (Mike) Loomis (R)
- Allen County Sheriff: David Gladieux (R)
- Allen County Assessor: Sam Walker (D)
- Allen County Commissioner District 2: Therese Brown (R)
- Allen County Commissioner District 3: Linda Bloom (R) and Roy Buskirk (R)
- Allen County Council District 1: Kevin Howell (R)
- Allen County Council District 2: Thomas (Tom) Harris (R)
- Allen County Council District 3: Joel Benz (R), Tom Rotering (R), Gwendolyn (Gwen) Sordelet (R)
"The Allen County Right to Life PAC urges all pro-life Allen County voters to support our endorsed candidates," said Cathie Humbarger, Communications Director of the Allen County Right to Life PAC. "The right to life is nonnegotiable. Voters can use their ballot to advance protections for the most vulnerable among us, notably the unborn and the aged. These endorsed candidates value the right to life and they are our best hope for promoting a culture of life in government."
Allen County Right to Life PAC endorsed candidates based, in part, on surveys completed by the candidates.
To contact Niki Kelly email her at email@example.com or follow her on Twitter @nkellyatJG.