A look at some things Fort Wayne area readers will want to know.
1. MONDAY'S WEATHER
90% chance of rain. High in the lower 40s. Click here for more details and an extended forecast.
2. LOCAL STORIES YOU'LL WANT TO READ
- Lutheran Hospital lab using system to run tests faster
- Duty's space to become Scotty's Brewhouse
- Frank Gray Column - German firefighter's widow inspires idea
- Heart-healthy habit puts spring in steps downtown
- Tasty Pizza condemned for structure
- Comer Road, between Yoder and Winchester roads, is closed today from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for cross pipe replacement.
- Coliseum Boulevard has lane restrictions between Crescent Avenue and H.W. Baals Drive from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily through April 10.
4. SPORTS STORIES & SCORES OF INTEREST