GIRARD, Ohio – A police officer said a northeast Ohio man admitted cooking heroin on a spoon while driving his car.
The (Youngstown) Vindicator (http://bit.ly/P8biSa) reports that 25-year-old Aaron Repko pleaded not guilty Thursday to three misdemeanor drug charges in municipal court in Girard. He has yet to enter a plea to a felony charge of drug possession.
Vienna police said an officer stopped Repko on Wednesday believing he was a drunken driver. The officer said he found a spoon on the passenger seat with a burned substance on it.
While being searched, Repko kept falling asleep and said he had injected heroin a short time earlier and had been cooking the drug while driving, the police said.
He’s being held with a $20,000 bond.
- Duh tip of the day: Don't post a photo of your illegal still on Facebook
- 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Duh tip of the day: Dog left in pickup goes for a spin
- Duh tip of the day: Salvation Army does not want your pot
- Duh tip of the day: When you steal from a church, don’t leave a selfie
- Duh tip of the day: Don’t sell things you’ve stolen to the owner
- Duh tip of the day: Don’t label boxes of soap as TNT
- Duh tip of the day: Got 32 pounds of pot? Use your turn signal