A juvenile playing with a lighter sparked a fire in a two-story home at 4017 Warsaw St. on Monday night, city firefighters said.
Firefighters arrived at the home at 8:07 p.m., and the fire was under control by 8:16 p.m. Two adults and three children were inside the home when the blaze was reported at 8:05 p.m., the fire department said.
When crews arrived, they found light smoke coming from the front of the home and the occupants were evacuating.
The fire started in a second-floor bedroom closet. The home sustained minor fire and water damage and moderate smoke damage. One firefighter suffered minor injuries but was not transported to a hospital.