- The Northrop performance of "High Schooler's Guide to the Galaxy" on Thursday has been canceled.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools, Northwest Allen County Schools, East Allen County Schools and Southwest Allen County Schools will be closed Thursday.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools district offices will be open
- East Noble Schools are closed Thursday.
- Northrop is canceling lower level basketball games against Concordia on Thursday.
- MSAC Basketball Tournament games Thursday have been canceled. The schedule has been moved back a week. The round two games scheduled for Feb. 4 will be moved back to Feb. 11, and the round three games will be played on Feb. 13. Championship games would then be played on Feb. 19 at South Side High School.
- Wawasee gymnastics meet at DeKalb for Thursday has been postponed to a date to be determined.
- Thursday's Garrett girls' basketball game vs. East Noble has been canceled.
- Thursday's Garrett boys' basketball games vs. East Noble will be played as scheduled, with a 5 p.m. JV start time and varsity to tip off about 6:30 p.m. This game was originally a Boys/Girls doubleheader, but will now be a boys-only game.
- The Paulding Chamber of Commerce After Hours and PC workshop events scheduled for Thursday have been canceled. New times will be set.
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department classes and activities are canceled Thursday.
- Kendallville and Limberlost public libraries are closed Thursday.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center – When a Baby Dies support Group canceled.
- The Memorial Coliseum Board of Trustees meeting set for 2 p.m. today has been postponed.