Closings or delays reported for Wednesday:
- Recycling and trash collection in Fort Wayne.
- Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry's 2014 State of the City Address has been postponed to noon Feb. 12 at the Grand Wayne Center.
- Harvester Missionary Church is canceling all evening activities Wednesday night.
- St. John Lutheran Church, 729 W. Washington Blvd. in downtown Fort Wayne, has canceled its Wednesday evening meal. 6:20 worship with holy communion is still planned.
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department classes and activities are canceled Wednesday.
- Indiana appellate court offices delay opening.
- The Lutheran Weight Management Center will be closed today.
- HOPE for Animals will be closed Wednesday.
- All Defiance County offices closed at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- The meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, scheduled for Wednesday at 2 p.m. has been postponed.
- The Defiance County Landfill closed at noon Wednesday.
- Parkview Center for Living is closed Wednesday.
- Bible Classes & Sweet Hour of Prayer for Wednesday at the East Chestnut Church of Christ in Fort Wayne are canceled.
- There will be no Fort Wayne Board of Works meeting on Wednesday. The next meeting will be 9 a.m. Feb. 12.
- Wednesday night's United Way AFL-CIO Community Education Class is canceled.
- The Mood Changes and Moms Support Group meeting scheduled for Wednesday at Lutheran Hospital has been canceled.
- The Parkview Health and Fitness Center is closed today.
- Cathedral Books & Gifts will close at 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- Yum Yums, Yogurt-U-Make announced it is closed Wednesday.
- Fred Toenges Shoes & Pedorthics announced that it will be closing at 2 p.m. Wednesday.
- Parkview Physicians Group closings and delays
- Asher Agency announced its Fort Wayne office will be closed Wednesday.
- Carmen & Co Hair Professionals is closed Wednesday.
- GM Fort Wayne Assembly has canceled second-shift production for today. Second-shift maintenance employees are asked to report at their normal shift times if they can do so safely and without violating emergency travel restrictions.
- Southwest Allen County Schools canceled classes for Wednesday.
- Northwest Allen County Schools are closed Wednesday.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools are Wednesday.
- East Noble Schools are closed Wednesday.
- The IPFW campus is closed Wednesday.
- The University of Saint Francis Fort Wayne campus is closed Wednesday. All events, activities are canceled. Residential services are operational, and online classes will proceed as regularly scheduled.
- Ivy Tech Northeast is closed Wednesday.