- IPFW evening classes (4:30 p.m. and later) are canceled for Tuesday.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools' middle and high schools will dismiss half an hour early on Tuesday. Elementary schools will dismiss at the regular time. All Tuesday after-school activities for today, including Study Connection and Continuing Education evening classes are canceled.
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department classes and activities are canceled Tuesday evening.
- The Debeney Drive "Meet the Contractor" meeting with City Utilities scheduled for 6:30 PM tonight at the Hessen Cassel Library has been cancelled.
The Animal Care Teens meeting scheduled for 6 p.m. Tuesday at Animal Care & Control will not meet.
- The Allen County Neighborhoods Association meeting that had been scheduled for Tuesday night has been canceled. The next meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. April 22 in the Omni Room of Citizens Square.
- The Rehabilitation Hospital's Stroke Support Group meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday has been canceled, according to a notice sent by the Lutheran Health Network.
- Tuesday night's meeting of the Bluffton City Council is canceled.
- South Adams announced that the following have been canceled Tuesday: The middle school wrestling match vs. Blackford; the boys basketball game vs. Garrett has been rescheduled for Saturday (freshman and JV will start at 1 p.m. with the varsity to follow); no freshman boys basketball practice; no middle school practices tonight; no youth league practices tonight; and tri-county baseball try-outs are canceled for tonight. High school teams can have practice after school tonight.
- The Wayne-New Haven game basketball game scheduled for Tuesday has been canceled.
- Garrett boys' basketball game vs. South Adams scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed to Feb. 15 with a 1 p.m. JV and freshman start. Varsity will tip off about 2:30 p.m. (Garrett hosts the girls sectional finals that night at 7:30 p.m.)
- The East Noble-Carroll boys basketball game scheduled for tonight has been postponed until Feb. 10.
- Tonight's Garrett girls' basketball game at Southern Wells has been postponed to Thursday, with a 6 p.m. JV start.
The East Noble Boys basketball game at Carroll and the coed swim meet at Wawasee have been canceled for Tuesday evening.
- The Grace men's basketball game, originally scheduled for today, will be Wednesday in Spring Arbor, Mich.
The women's game remains at Grace at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
For more closings and delays, click here.