- Read Around to honor the work of the late poet and activist Amiri Baraka, at Weisser Park Youth Center, will be rescheduled.
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department classes are canceled Tuesday. That includes all drop-in exercise classes, Senior Yoga and Savvy Social Security Planning at the Community Center.
- Allen County Neighborhoods Association quarterly meeting scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until Tuesday, Feb. 4. The meeting will be in the Citizens Square Omni Room starting at 7 p.m.
- The Kendallville and Limberlost public libraries will remain closed through Tuesday.
- Parkview Center for Healthy Living open house scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed.
- Parkview Physicians Group - LaGrange County, Speciality Practices Closed
- Parkview Physicians Group - LaGrange County, Primary Care Open at 10
- Parkview Physicians Group - Steuben County, Open at 10 (Pending Code Red)
- Fort Wayne Community Schools has canceled classes for Tuesday because of the expected low temperatures.
- Northwest Allen County Schools and East Noble schools also have canceled classes for Tuesday.
- The West Noble-Churubusco boys basketball game scheduled for tonight has been postponed to Feb. 10.
For a more complete list of closings and delays, click here.