Indiana Michigan Power was reporting at 7:45 a.m. Saturday that 1,691 of its customers in Allen County were without power.
Tracy Warner, an I&M spokesman, said about 1,600 customers in the Woodburn area had been without power since 3:15 a.m.
Power was expected to be restored by 11:30 a.m., he said.
As of noon Saturday, the company website said 366 customers remained without power.
- Bitter cold places January on par with 3 decades ago
- Travel advisory issued for Fort Wayne, county
- Natural gas prices heating up
- NACS extends school year, plans to apply for waiver
- Weather-related closings, delays for Saturday
- Alzheimer’s Association provides safety tips for cold weather
- Fire safety tips for frigid days
- Cold can be hard on cells, tablets, smartphones