Closings and delays scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 9. To announce a closure, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools will be closed today. District offices remain open. The end of the semester is now Jan. 16.
- Huntington County Community Schools will be closed today.
- East Allen, Northwest Allen and Southwest Allen County schools are all closed today.
- All Steuben County Schools are closed today, including MSD of Steuben County, Fremont, Hamilton and Prairie Heights.
- East Noble Schools will be closed today.
- Lakeland and Westview schools in LaGrange County are on a 2-hour delay for today, according to a statement issued at 3 p.m. Wednesday.
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department classes are canceled today. This includes drop-in exercise classes at the Community Center.
- Little River Wetlands Project has canceled its Breakfast on the Marsh program this morning.
- The Wolf Lake Free Health Clinic will not be open today. It will next see patients on Jan. 23.
- Today's Paulding Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours is canceled and will be rescheduled.
- For a complete list of closings and delays, click here