Closing and opening notices sent to email@example.com for Wednesday, Jan. 8:
- Fort Wayne Community Schools will be closed Wednesday but district offices will be open.
- Southwest Allen County schools will be closed Wednesday. All student practices and activities are canceled.
- East Noble Schools are closed Wednesday.
- Huntington County Community Schools are all closed Wednesday.
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department classes are canceled Wednesday. This includes drop-in exercise classes at the Community Center.
- The Fort Wayne Board of Public Works meeting scheduled for Wednesday has been canceled because of the Winter Weather Travel Watch. The next board meeting will be 9 a.m. Jan. 15.
- Huntington University: The Foundation Breakfast scheduled for Wednesday will be rescheduled next month.
- The Indiana State Board of Education is unable to reach a quorum for its meeting scheduled for Wednesday The board will meet on Jan. 15.
- Wednesday Bingo is canceled at Chick-fil-A Jefferson Pointe.
- The Blues Concert scheduled for 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Allen County Museum has been canceled.
- Ivy Tech Northeast will be closed Wednesday.
- VA Northern Indiana Health Care System will be fully operational for clinical services beginning Wednesday. The Fort Wayne and Marion campuses and all of its outpatient clinics will be open for clinical services.