A Winona Lake man arrested Thursday at a Warsaw park faces several drug-related charges.
Coty Prater, 26, was charged with dealing methamphetamine, dealing marijuana and possession of paraphernalia after a car he was in at Lucerne Park, 800 N. Park Ave., was searched about 5:25 p.m., according to a statement issued by the Warsaw Police Department.
It said pot, drug paraphernalia and multiple plastic bags of finished meth were found in a white cooler inside the car.
Prater was being held at the Kosciusko County Jail on a $2,000 surety bond.
The driver of the car, a 25-year-old Mentone woman, was charged with possession of marijuana and driving while suspended.
The Warsaw police also served several drug warrants yesterday afternoon:
- Catherine Curtis, 68, of Warsaw, on a charge of dealing or manufacturing in a Schedule I controlled substance.
- Zachary Kerr, 25, of Silver Lake, on a charge of dealing or manufacturing in a Schedule V controlled substance.
- Michael Nelson, 26, of Silver Lake, on charges of dealing or manufacturing in a Schedule I or II narcotic drug, and theft.
- Daniel Trump, 35, of Warsaw, on a charge of possession of a counterfeit substance with intent to deal.
- Three other people from Warsaw were charged with drug possession.