If there was any silver lining one man could find regarding his house catching fire Sunday, it had to be his homes location.
He lives right next door to a fire station.
Fort Wayne firefighters at Station No. 17 on Getz Road heard knocking on their door about 9:15 p.m. and opened it to find their neighbor.
He told them his home at 2010 Getz Road was on fire, and when firefighters went in they found his fireplace and the surrounding area ablaze.
The fire was quickly extinguished, there were no injuries and the damage appeared to be minor, the fire department said in a news release.