An electrical fire damaged a vacant house Monday night on Taylor Street, the Fort Wayne Fire Department said.
About 10 p.m., a blaze was reported at 2808 Taylor, near Freeman Street.
Firefighters found smoke coming from the roof and eaves of the two-story house. They forced their way inside and extinguished flames in the attic, according to the department.
The fire, which caused moderate damage, was under control by about 10:15 p.m., the department said. Investigators concluded the blaze was accidental and electrical.