This week, I still continue with my Behm theme and chat with Jan Ford, who makes unusual spinning wheels.
Behm Wash/Dish/Anycloth 3
I hope I'm not boring you all too much! I wanted to try cloth 2 over again, with nothing but one skein of multi-colored yarn. I like it. I didn't like it at first. It really takes the whole cloth for the color changes to come together and not just look jumbled, I think.
Jan Ford and I talked about Heavenly Handspinning, different sorts of spinning wheels and make a call for spinners in need. If you know any, drop Jan or I a line!
- Mother Marion Wheels (also known as Meggies)
- Heavenly Handspinning is on Etsy
- ...and on Facebook
- ...and on Ravelry! (kind of...)
- Calypso Wheel (scroll down)
- Clotho Wheel (scroll down)